- No points over!
- Drink a lot of water
- Limit snacking in the office
- Breakfast – honey banana almond butter overnight oats (modified from this maple pecan peanut butter recipe) (5) and a caramel frapp (3)
- Snack – half a bagel with cream cheese (4)
- Lunch – turkey burger (3) on spinach with cucumber and avocado (3) a diet snapple (0) and some lobster (2)
- Snack – PB2 cookie dough dip (4) and an apple (0)
- Dinner – spinach stuffed chicken with parmesan based off this recipe (7) and a baked sweet potato (3) with caramelized onions (1)
- Elliptical for 30 min (-2)
- Abs and arm exercises (-1)
Daily -6 // Weekly 43
- I don’t need to eat so much in the morning (meaning drink). I thankfully made french pressed iced coffee so that should stop soon.
- Didn’t eat until 9 pm because of getting home from work and going to the gym.. Rough.
- My apple really didn’t need the dip with it, could have probably gone without.
- Eat breakfast early before biking so I don’t feel sick.
- Already meal planned until dinner, but I need to be cautious cause I’m going out for dinner. Thankfully it’s mexican, so I plan on getting fajitas. The harder part will be drinks and making sure I don’t eat too much.